We are an independent charity offering free, confidential support to people affected by crime and traumatic incidents.
We can help in the following ways
- Personal and emotional Support.
- Put you in touch with other specialist help, services or support
- Advise and support you in applying for compensation or financial assistance.
- Offer Practical information and help to make you feel safer and be safer.
- Information about reporting to the police, the criminal justice system and courts procedures. If you choose to report a crime, we can accompany and support you to do that.
- Offer support to everyone directly affected, and help parents and carers to support children coping with the impact of crime.
How to get in touch
Telephone: 01380 738878