If you are an organisation that uses ‘Volunteer Centre Wiltshire’ to search for volunteers, you may already be aware that we are about to launch a brand new Volunteer Centre Management tool called ‘Volunteer Connect’. We’ve already contacted you to let you know we are changing our Volunteer Management System and we wanted to send you an update to let you know what you need to do next. We have securely transferred across all of the existing records from Do-It to the new system, this means that when you register with Volunteer Connect you will be able to see the opportunities you have already registered with us and add new opportunities if you need to. We have created this handy How To Guide for registering with Volunteer Connect which we hope you find useful. We know that investing in Volunteer Connect is the best way to manage volunteering in Wiltshire and also we know that when you have had a chance to use it, that you will be as excited about it as we are.
Please do get in touch if you need any support or advice.
What you need to do when Volunteer Connect launches on 22nd September 2015?
- Read the Volunteer Connect Terms and Conditions
- Register for a free Volunteer Connect profile on the Volunteer Centre Wiltshire website
- Use this step by step guide to link your newly created profile to your existing opportunities which have all been copied over from Do-It
- Wait for the Volunteer Centre Team to approve your account changes
- Start creating new volunteering roles and searching for volunteers
- Remember to get in touch via email@example.com or call 0845 034 2113 if you need any support
Alternatively we will be demonstrating the new system and answering questions at our Volunteer Managers Network event on 22nd September 2015. We would be delighted if you could attend (see below for invite).
Free event: ‘Volunteer Managers Network’
Coinciding with the official launch of Volunteer Connect in Wiltshire, DEVELOP and The Volunteer Centre Wiltshire Team would like to invite you to the Volunteer Managers Network (VMN).
Where: Baptist Church, Station Road, Chippenham SN15 1EG
When: Tuesday 22 September 2015
This is a great networking opportunity and lunch is provided. It is also a fantastic opportunity to learn more about Volunteer Connect and ask the team any questions you might have about the new system. See the full agenda here
Please Note: This event is for people who manage volunteers in VCSE sector organisations in Wiltshire. Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure.