The Citizens’ Advice Bureau has posted the following advice for homeowners affected by the recent floods.
The article covers to following subjects, for people affected by flooding.
- Help from the government – grants that are available
- Help from your local authority – what to expect from your local authority
- Help if you’re getting certain benefits – which benefits
- Help from your insurance policy – dealing with insurance
- Help from some banks
- Housing rights for tenants
- Employment rights
- If you had a power cut
- Help from your local CAB