Helping you continue your career
More people over the age of 50 are continuing to work than ever before and if you’re unemployed there’s lots of benefits of returning to the workforce. You can save for retirement and have more control over how and when you retire, it can also improve your health and wellbeing.
There’s lots that you can bring to the workforce too! Your experience, maturity and loyalty are all assets that employers are looking for.
We’ll help you:
· Think about what job you’d like to do and what skills you might need for that job
· See what extra skills you might need to develop
· Understand how to search and apply for jobs
· Start you on your journey into employment, voluntary work or back into education
· Consider what additional learning you could do
Find out more: http://www.learndirect.com/