News

Christmas Tree Recycling

Christmas Tree Recycling

Raise funds for your Hospice and other local charities.

We would welcome a donation for the collection of your Christmas tree by JustHelping and the Hospice team.

90% of he money raised from the collection will go to the hospice with the remaining 10% donated to other local charities.

Tree collection will be on 7 & 8 January 2017

To arrange a collection please book in at www.charityxmastreecollection.com

Find out more

Report this If you feel this post is unsuitable or offensive, report it to us
If you'd like to share this post...

Post a comment