Action for Children

Action for Children






Do you have a child or young person with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities and require some information or advice?

WISA  Can Help

Wiltshire Independent Support and Advice Service

  • Is your Child or Young Person struggling at school?
  • Are they being excluded?
  • Do you think the school are not meeting their needs?
  • Is your Child or Young Person going through the EHCP or

My Plan Assessment? Do you require support with this?

  • Are you deciding on a suitable school placement for your Young Person?
  • Do you require support to think about what you and your Young Person would like to be included in the My Plan?
  • Does your 16+ want some support to write their own My Plan?

Contact us on: 01380 813 393

Email:  or visit our website:


Report this If you feel this post is unsuitable or offensive, report it to us
If you'd like to share this post...

Post a comment